As most of you are aware the thyroid gland helps to control the body’s metabolism and may influence your ability to burn fuel and fat for energy. If faulty it can contribute to weight gain despite how much you diet and exercise.
It can also influence your energy levels and even your moods.
Early in my practice I could not understand why I had so much difficulty correcting thyroid problems.
The thyroid gland can be difficult to correct because it is affected by so many other functions and problems in the body: toxicity, heavy metals, allergies, chronic pathogens (such as the Epstein Barr Virus) and stress to name only a few.
Medical Disclaimer :-These recommendations are the opinion of the Author Anthony William in the book “Medical Medium.”
Based on my own clinical experience I am of a similar opinion as the Author in most things but not all. In some cases I simply have not tested his recommendations therefore cannot comment personally on their effectiveness.
The items are listed in order of their relative priority.
While this may be valuable for general application my suggestion in applying this information is to be tested to see which items will work best for you as all cases are unique. According to the Author EBV is often a contributing factor in this condition and advises following EBV Protocol as well.
This information is supplied for educational purposes and is your right and responsibility to apply it as you see fit.
- Zinc: kills EBV cells, strengthens the thyroid, and helps protect the endocrine system
- Spirulina (preferably from Hawaii): provides critical micronutrients for the thyroid
- Bladderwrack: provides easily assimilated iodine and trace minerals for the thyroid
- Chromium: helps stabilise the endocrine system
- L-tyrosine: helps increase the production of thyroid hormones
- Ashwagandha: bolsters the thyroid and adrenal glands and helps stabilise the endocrine system
- Licorice root: kills EBV cells in the thyroid and aids the adrenal glands
- Eleuthero (aka Siberian Ginseng): bolsters the adrenal glands and helps stabilise the endocrine system
- Lemon balm: kills EBV cells in the thyroid and dampens nodule growth
- Manganese: critical for production of thyroid hormone T3
- Selenium: stimulates the production of thyroid hormone T4
- Vitamin D3: helps stabilise the immune system and its responses
- B-complex: essential vitamins for the endocrine system
- Magnesium: helps stabilise thyroid hormone T3
- EPA & DHA (eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid): fortifies the endocrine system and nervous system. Be sure to buy a plant-based (not fish-based version)
- Bacopa monnieri: supports thyroid hormone production and T4-to-T3 conversion
- Rubidium: helps stabilise thyroid hormone production
- Copper: kills EBV cells and augments the effectiveness of iodine
To your health,